An alternative to the prescription drug, phentermine is Phen Cap. They give benefits that are similar results to phentermine, such as suppressing your appetite, stimulating your metabolism and increasing your energy levels. People who are wishing to lose weight and who are unable to receive prescriptions for real phentermine often turn to alternatives in their weight-loss efforts. They can be used along with phentermine to boost up the Phentermine is a prescription-only weight-loss drug typically provided to individuals who are very overweight. It is also provided to those who are obese and also have been diagnosed with co-morbidity factors or weight related health issues. Phen Caps are an innovative combination of nine ingredients that give cutting edge weight loss results.
Phen Caps are legally available online and people are using it to cut their body into proper shape. But there are several side effects associated with the use of Phen Caps. A few of them are discussed below.
- Dizziness, dry mouth, difficulty sleeping, irritability, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, or constipation are common side effects associated with the use of this medication.
- There are chances that this medication may raise your blood pressure. Regular blood pressure check-up is essential for a person who is on this medication. Other factors that are associated with it are high and fast heartbeat or irregular and pounding heartbeat, mood swing, agitation, uncontrolled anger, hallucinations, nervousness, uncontrolled muscle movements, change in sexual ability or interest.
- The intake of this medicine should be and medical help must be seek if any of these side effects occur: severe headache, slurred speech, seizure, weaknesson one side of the body, blurred vision. Although they are not general issues, but there are certain cases where these effects have been noted.
- This drug may sometimes cause serious or fatal lungor heart The heart problems may include pulmonary hypertension, heart valve problems etc. The risk increases with longer use of this medication.
- If a person faces chest pain, difficulty breathing with exercise, decreased ability to exercise, fainting, swelling of the legs or ankles or feet should stop taking the pills. It is advisable to consult a doctor or the pharmacist before the further intake of the pill as that might prove fatal for the person.
- Although cases of very serious allergic reactionto this drug is rarely noticed. But one must definitely seek immediate medical attention if they notice symptoms of a serious allergic reaction such as rashes on skin, itching or swelling especially on the face, tongue or throat, severe dizziness or breathing
The drug is prescribed to a person according to one’s need and that can actually prevent the chances of all such side effects. It is hereby advisable to consult a doctor before one plans to take the pill. Over dosages of the pill without any medical supervision might be harmful. If anyone faces the side effects they should immediately stop taking the pills and consult a doctor or a pharmacist before the further intake of the drug.